We offer a full diagnosis on all swimming pool inspections. Are you buying a home with a swimming pool and more than just a “visual inspection” which to us is just a waste of time and money, as those inspections are simply “just an opinion”.
Our staff uses the latest technologies and equipment to find leaks, hidden problems, potential equipment failures, code violations, safety hazards and much more.
Price is $395.00
- Scheduled date and time site visit by one of our properly trained staff
- Complete scanning of interior pool shell and interior to find any leaks
- Dye testing all faceplates, fittings and lights
- Pool equipment, inspection for age of equipment, make, model and efficiency
- Report all non functional equipment or up to code along with approximate cost to make all required repairs
- Additional recommendations such as safety covers, safety fences, diving boards, slides and waterfall features
If you’re buying a home with a swimming pool you can arrange an inspection directly with us, through your real estate agent or your home inspector.
We prefer to do your pool inspection the same day and time as your home inspection is being done, while you are on site so that we can also show you our findings and explain in person so you understand our written report.
All inspections are prepaid to schedule your appointment. Minimum of 24 hour advance notice is preferred.